Wednesday, November 30, 2005

A Tribute To My new Found Biological Aunts!

Yesterday, I quickly threw my posting up and didn't get a chance to look at the comments. To my surprise, there were posts from my Aunt Patty and Aunt Colleen that I just saw. These are my biological Aunts that I told you about that I just got in touch with. So how nice that they visited my blog! Thanks! I had given them my blog address because I felt it was a better way for them to get to know who I am (okay, they will probably see the dysfunctional life I lead but hey, that's what family is for right?)
So thank you for stopping by and reading up on my children and me! These are pix that Lisa sent me.
Oh! I think I forgot to mention to all of you that my half sister's name is Lisa too! How freaky is that. My biological mother had no idea my name was Lisa and then she names her daughter that--very scary! Anyway, this pix was actually taken at my biological mother's birthday party I think awhile ago.

3 comments:

Pilgrim said...

You have been richly blessed!

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa, was just checking in and was pleasantly surprised to see your tribute to Colleen and I. Even more surprised when I saw the photo. Thank you. According to the cake it say's "50th", and Diane just had her 60th, so the photos are ten years old. Not that any of us look a day older than when the photo was taken. :) Thinking of you.
Love,
Aunt Patty

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa, just saw the clips of our younger days. Oh what it would be to be 43 again. These 10 years have flown by. I hope you got my Christmas card of my family, those being your cousins,grandmother and aunt and uncle. I hope your holidays are filled with happiness and joy. Christmas Eve dinner is at my house for 30 or so this Sat. looking forward to it. Deep fried turkey and pork with all the trimmings. Wish you could stop by. Love, Aunt Colleen