Saturday, October 08, 2005

Welcome To Ability On The Go!



Being a mom of a child with a disability is an amazing life experience. It is a rollercoaster ride. The climbs are extremely exciting and the falls come upon you fast and out of control.
My blog will deal with the everyday issues faced with being a mom of three children and actually two children (my girls) have disabilities! Share my triumphs, share my defeats and share our miracles. Please feel free to leave your comments, advice and your own experiences. The first few weeks, I will back track...to give you an idea of how we have gotten to today. While its difficult, my children are my pride and joy. They have taught me to enjoy the world looking through a different set of eyes. They have taught me to appreciate even the littlest things. So, I have learned from them what is the important things in life
!

No comments: