Saturday, October 15, 2005

The Ants Come Marching In....

Nothing grosses me out more than ants, bugs and creepy crawly things in my house. And Jessica loves hiding cookies in the house for a later date. Her emergency stash. So with all the rain, the ants came marching into the diningroom. How do they know that there is food in a house on the floor? How do they find the food I can't even find? Well, I vacumned and scrubbed and ripped apart the room. Now you know it is time for a vacation, when you see one little ant left and he's scurrying for the door and you start to seriously think...."I will let you live and you better go back and tell your friends about the massacre and that they should find another place to hang in the rain". I made sure he left and I felt a sense of conquest.....just so you know, when you come visit me after they commit me, I love flowers and books!

No comments: