Saturday, October 15, 2005

Tested by a 3 year old

Jessica is the child that should have been my first born. I also should be 26 years old not 40! She constantly tests me. I was cleaning the window today, I turned around, she starts fingerpainting on the window with her drink. I go to the table to clean it, she starts putting her fingerprints all over it and proceeds to sit on it. The more I say no, the more she laughs at me. When I raise my voice, she puts her hands on her hips and gives me a dirty look. She is a pissa! Today's big event was pulling down her pants. Everytime, I pulled them up, she pulled them down. Of course she kept falling trying to walk...I finally took them off. I need strength for this little terror. But while I am exhausted right now, she just keeps me laughing....granted she stuffed up the toilet today, destroyed everything I cleaned but I love that kid so much. I can't wait till she starts talking to me so we can fight!! It's ironic to look at a little you!

No comments: